Report an accessibility problem

Engineering | School of Biological and Health Systems Engineering

Undergraduate FAQs

Frequently Asked Questions:


Why do I have a hold on my account?
What do I do if I want to change my major?

If you want to change from BME to another major, you must meet with an advisor of the major you wish to change to, and they will help you through the process.

What do I do if I need an override for a class?

If you wish to enroll in a BME-prefix class and you meet the pre-reqs, submit this form.  If the class does not have a BME prefix, you will need to visit the department that houses the class.  

What do I do if I want to register for a class after the drop/add deadline?

Late drop/add requests will be considered for extenuating circumstances only.  If the class has an engineering prefix, you must pick up a late-add form from the advising office. Late add requests for Internships and Honor Thesis will not be considered.

What courses can I take to fulfill my Related Electives?

Review Related Elective course options on your major map:
Biomedical Engineering (Biomedical Devices)
Biomedical Engineering (Biological Devices)

How do I receive credit for research or honors thesis?

Complete the Omnibus Form and return it with the required report to the SBHSE Advising Office, ECG 334.

How do I receive academic credit for an internship?

Review this information and submit necessary paperwork to the SBHSE Advising Office, ECG 334.