Resources for Faculty, Staff & Students
SBHSE is pleased to provide a number of business services to students, faculty, and staff online via this website. For more information about services not listed on here please call our administration front desk at 480-965-3028 or visit our administrative offices at ECG 346.
Faculty Research Support
Resources for research support are noted below. The contact details of our research admin support team can be found on the staff directory page under the Research Admin tab.
ASU Lab Coat Laundering (free!)
ASU Environmental Health and Safety provides a free laboratory coat laundering service to ASU students, faculty and staff in coordination with ASU Mail Services and Mission Linen. Submit your lab coat through your department’s designated laundry bin or U.S. Mail. https://cfo.asu.edu/lab-coat
Hazardous Waste Pick-up Process (free!)
To complete a pick up request, please follow the steps listed below. You can find detailed information about the ASU Hazardous Waste pickup process here: https://cfo.asu.edu/waste-mgmt-and-shipping
- Pick up (free) Hazardous Waste Tags from PSG 106. If you need bottles for your waste, these are also free and can also be picked up here. Go to: https://www.asu.edu/map/interactive/. On the left side, under Buildings and Academic Buildings, look for the “Bateman Physical Science Buildings.” It is the “G” building.
- Complete the Haz Waste tag(s) as described in your Haz Waste Training.
- Go to: https://cfo.asu.edu/ehs-assistant
- Click Log in, and log in
- Click Hazardous Waste Pickup Request and follow the prompts.
Lab Registration Process (required for all labs!)
Laboratories are required to be registered on an annual basis (using paper form or online link). The Principal Investigator or their designee may complete the registration process.
The process includes completing:
- Responsible Party Form
- Chemical Inventory
- Training Course Spreadsheet
Go to the link below, scroll to the middle of the page, and click on “Registration” tab for step-by step directions and all forms. https://cfo.asu.edu/research-teaching-labs
- To fill out the on-line ISAAC access request application form when on campus click here.
- Off-campus access: If you are trying to access the ISAAC request from an off campus computer, you will need to establish a VPN connection.
- Download the VPN client “Cisco Anyconnect” from the ASU My Apps page.
- Run Cisco Anyconnect, you will need to type “sslvpn.asu.edu” into the “connect to:” field.
- Use your ASURITE User ID and password to connect.
- You will now be able to access the ISAAC request application form above and submit your ISAAC request from the website.