Tuition and Paying for College

Undergraduate Students

Graduate Students

Teaching or Research Assistant/Associate (TA/RA) positions are typically reserved for Ph.D. students. M.S. students are encouraged to explore financial opportunities offered by the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering and Graduate College. Funding is not provided by the department. Tuition and fee information is available online:

Completion Fellowships
These are intended to support the degree completion of doctoral and MFA in the arts, humanities, social sciences, and education during the semester. Nominations should be made on the basis of demonstrated ability to complete research/projects of high quality and the assurance that a semester of full-time effort will allow the student to complete their dissertation/project


Teaching Assistant Application Form

Teaching Assistant/Associateships will be awarded to students who apply through the open application process during the Fall and Spring semesters.  Applications will be accepted for the fall semester approximately June 15 – July 15 and for the spring semester approximately November 15 – December 15.  The School of Biological and Health Systems Engineering appoints Teaching Assistant/Associates to lab sections in the Undergraduate curriculum and will rate an applicant based on their experience as it relates to the lab assignment.  Compensation will be determined based on the academic standing of the candidate elected.

TA Application Form