IT Support Overview
We support the computing environment in SBHSE to further the teaching, research and administrative functions of the school.
We provide information about the latest developments in computing technology to SBHSE faculty staff and students. Our goal is to stay up to date with all current and emerging technologies in order to remain a good resource for computing-related decisions.
Here you will find information regarding all of your technology needs, the policies that govern the IT infrastructure within SBHSE, information regarding how SBHSE IT operates and serves you, and other information that may be useful to the technology needs and desires of SBHSE.
The mission of SBHSE IT is to support the technological needs of SBHSE, including its strong commitment to research, student success, and the pursuit of excellence in all activities. The technology and services of SBHSE IT are based on the philosophy that an IT department is more than just computers; it is an essential resource requiring a knowledgeable staff and evolving information technologies.
- Handle technical support requests regarding hardware, software, and security related issue with providing fair, courteous, responsive, respectful, and knowledgeable service.
- Manage Windows based hardware infrastructure by using SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager) and Apple hardware by JSS (JAMF Software Server).
- Provide recommendations for short term and long-term PC and Mac hardware and software necessities that would substantially improve work and research performance
- Always provide the fullest possible service, within the constraints of available resources.
- Provide materials and information resources appropriate to your needs.
Our customers include all users of SBHSE owned computing equipment, including faculty, staff, visiting professionals, and students.
Monday–Friday, 7:30 a.m.–5 p.m. (excluding university holidays)
To submit a REQUEST directly to SBHSE IT (software installs, computer quotes, etc.): http://links.asu.edu/SBHSEIT
For immediate IT help needed, please send an email to SbhseIT@asu.edu.