Accelerated 4+1 Programs
You can accomplish a lot in five years
Pursue a master’s degree in less time and with less financial commitment.
Designed for the dedicated and driven Fulton Schools student, accelerated 4+1 programs combine advanced undergraduate course work with graduate course work, enabling students to earn both a bachelor’s and master’s degree within five years.
Accelerated 4+1 BSE/MS in biomedical engineering
The accelerated 4+1 (BSE/MS) in biomedical engineering allows students to share and reserve up to 12 credit hours of coursework. Shared coursework is applied to both the BSE and MS while reserved coursework is unique to the MS.Review the 4+1 information packet
Students must apply for admission to the program through the School of Biological and Health Systems Engineering (SBHSE) and the Office of Graduate Education. Application Steps:
- Submit an online Application to the Office of Graduate Education
- Submit the 4+1-Application to the SBHSE advising office
- At least 75 credits applicable to an ASU biomedical engineering bachelor’s degree.
- A cumulative ASU GPA of 3.50 or higher.
- A minimum of 90 credit hours of course work applicable to the ASU biomedical engineering bachelor’s degree completed prior to enrollment in the accelerated program.
- June 1 for fall admission
- December 1 for spring admission